High Pressure Testing and Pumping Services
Our two newest Hydrotesting units capabilities are listed below as well as some of the newest features and technology advances.
- Bar Tools/ Drag Tools (2 3/8″, 2 7/8″, 3 1/2″, 4 1/2″)
- We can also test 2 7/8″ and 3 1/2″ poly tubing from 0-10K PSI
- Master Valves
- Hard Line/Flow Line Testing
- Casing testing
- Packer settings
- Roll Right Triplex pump
- 1″ Plungers
- 1 1/2″ stroke
- 21GPM @1200RPM
- 12,000 PSI maximum testing pressure
- Relief valve set @8000PSI
- Each unit is equipped with standard testing tools.
- All the bar tool mandrels are manga flux tested every six months and drag tool rods are replaced every six months
- All hydrotesting can be recorded with a chart from pressures starting at 0- 10,000 PSI
Testing and Pumping Services
- Fluid level test (fluid level shots) mainly for idle wells.
- Pressure tests for: the casing, tubing, with a liquid. Injection tests.
- All in one combo: BPV – Two-way check valves -Testing – Lubricate – Slick line services – Plug setting -Wellhead Valve Change Outs – Hydraulic wrenches nipple up / nipple down – Tubing / CIT testing -Pressure testing – Pumping services.
- Real time surface and downhole pressure recording. Bottom hole pressure recording.
- Step rate test.
- Lap test.
Step Rate Test
Fluid Level Test
Sandjet Perforating and Cutting
The SandJet eliminates the risk of using explosives and offers added convenience of perforating multiple holes without pulling out of the hole, no “reloading”. The SandJet unit can be deployed with jointed pipe and coil tubing.
Not only can it cut through different sizes of tubing and/or casing, it can also perforate through multiple strings, which makes it a cost-effective and safer alternative. Unlike explosives, the SandJet is not affected by temperature.