Well Intervention Services
Titan Oil Field Services provides the equipment and highly trained operators to complete a wide range of well integrity and intervention solutions, including:
In addition to the Intervention services,
Titan also offers a wide selection of Downhole Motors, Wellhead maintenance, SandJet perforation, Well Cleanouts, Milling and Drilling, Whipstock Tools, Fishing Tolls, Tubing Punchers, Plug and Packer Setting
Dog Cutter/Valve Driller
Titan Oilfield Services is pleased to introduce one of it’s latest Creations. This is what we are calling the “Dog Cutter. This Machine is used to cut off the rusted up, stuck donut rams inside tubing hangers. With different sizes of shoes to accommodate the different sizes of wellheads, the dogs are cut flush with the inside of the wellhead, allowing the tubing hanger to be pulled free. Rigging up is quick and the dogs can be cut off in flush in just a matter of minutes. No Need for a Welder and Torch.
We can also use this same machine to drill out stuck, frozen and/or damaged valves. Equipped with a stuffing box and a kill port, we are prepared for possible well control issues as needed.
See Dog Cutter in Action
Frozen tubing hanger rams
Rams have been cut flush
Sandjet Perforating and Cutting
The SandJet eliminates the risk of using explosives and offers added convenience of perforating multiple holes without pulling out of the hole, no “reloading”. The SandJet unit can be deployed with jointed pipe and coil tubing.
Not only can it cut through different sizes of tubing and/or casing, it can also perforate through multiple strings, which makes it a cost-effective and safer alternative. Unlike explosives, the SandJet is not affected by temperature.
Integrated Services that Titan offers for Idle wells, plug and abandon wells (P&A), production wells, gas storage and for (UIC) MIT I and II.
RAPPIC SERVICE: RA Tracer-Noise-Pressure Tests- Pressure Pumps-Injection Test-Plugs/ Packers setting/test-COMBO:
- Fluid level test (fluid level shots) mainly for idle wells.
- Pressure tests for the casing, tubing, with a liquid
- Injection tests.
- All in one combo: BPV – Two-way check valves – Testing – Slick line services – Plug setting -Wellhead Valve Change Outs – Hydraulic wrenches nipple up / nipple down – Tubing / CIT testing -Pressure testing – Pumping services.
- Real-time surface and bottom hole pressure recording.
- Step rate test. Lap test.
- Clean out a tag with a gauge ring.
- Spectral noise-temperature.
- Electromagnetic thickness tool (casing wall thickness) internal/external corrosion (up to three interphases).
- Ultrasonic imaging (cement map), cement evaluation, and radial cement bond.
- Ultrasonic leak detection.
- Ultrasonic acoustic leak detection.
- Ultrasonic magnetic thickness.
- X-YCaliper, Multi-finger caliper survey (MFC) 24, 40, 60, and 80 arms. HT MFC 430 deg. F.
- The pressure-Temperature survey, PTS-GR-CCL, PT-GRCCL, or GR-CCL, Temp survey.
- Radioactive Tracer, Noise tool.
- Pulsed Neutron logs.
- Down-hole Video