HyperClean Jet Washing
On February 24th 2021, we rolled out our HyperClean Jet Washing unit with resounding success!
HyperClean Jet Washing features
- This service consists in pumping fluids at high pressure (7,500 psi).
- The fluid is pumped through a string of 1 ¼” tubing down to the jetting tools.
- Three jetting tools can be run one joint apart to wash 96 feet in each pass.
- The HyperClean unit is best suited to clean slotted liners in producing wells, clean perforations, and to clean scale buildup or debris in casing, tubing, or liners.
- The HyperClean Jet Washing service has many additional applications for high pressure cleaning.
- This service is now available. See pictures below.
HyperClean Operation at low pressure
HyperClean Case Study For 5 1/2" Slotted Liner
- In May 2021 a shop test was made to clean a 5 1/2″ slotted liner.
- The slotted liner was plugged and rusty which made the conditions harder and more difficult to clean compared to a regular slotted liner under down hole conditions, which are wet and oily.
- We started the test by recording the inside of the slotted liner with a camera to show the conditions of the slotted liner.
- The outside of the slotted liner was rusty.
- We proceeded with the jet washing tool to clean the slotted liner.
- As you can see in the video below the cleaning process was a success, as you watched the holes become unplugged.
- A second video was run to see the inside of the slotted liner after the use of the HyerClean Jet washing tool.
- The slotted liner was clean from the inside and unplugged.
HyperClean Jet washing Case Study
HYPERCLEAN JET WASHING CASE HISTORY
5 ½” SLOTTED LINER TEST
Two tests were made:
The first test was made with the tool stationary (no rotation).
The second test was made with rotation and moving the tool up and down.